Brushed Solar Lake Aerators
The SD Series of Solar Lake Aerators is a Professional-Grade Solar Aeration System designed to provide high-volume, reliable aeration for remote and off-grid sites. It is designed to operate efficiently using nothing but solar power with no batteries.
A Few Benefits of Solar-Direct Aerators:
- Lower initial cost than any battery-based system
- Simpler design with fewer parts & less maintenance
- Eliminates batteries and costly replacements
- Smaller, Low-Profile cabinet and overall design
Each unit is ruggedly constructed using high-quality components that have a proven history of durability. In addition to industry-leading quality, the SLA-SD Series is loaded with common-sense features.
The cost of the SLA-SD is highly disruptive to the existing aerator market. Extensive design and testing along with the use of rugged components ensures a lower overall cost of ownership and a higher return on your investment.
Currently, there are two standard models of the SLA-SD Series: the SLA-SD2 and the SLA-SD4.
Standard SLA-SD Features
- Ultra-Quiet 2.5 CFM DC Compressor(s)
- Reinforced Fiberglass Enclosure
- Stainless Steel Locking Hasps & Hardware will not rust
- High-Temp Limit with Auto-Reset, protects electronics
- Hooded & Filtered Intake & Exhaust
- 100% Engineered and Built in the USA
- High-quality ball bearing fan provides active ventilation
- Low-Voltage Disconnect with timed auto-reconnect
- Non-clogging aerator discs
- Controller auto-adjusts for any solar condition
Who can use the SLA-SD?
There are countless industries that can benefit from the Solar Lake Aerator-SD by U.S. Solar Mounts: