Instructions and Tips
Please read all instructions carefully before installing any U.S. Solar Mounts® products. The installation design for any U.S. Solar Mounts® product lines should comply with all building codes and regulations. Improper installation of U.S. Solar Mounts® products may result in the product warranty being nullified. The packing slip is included with your system, please take time to familiarize yourself with this list and its components. Should any parts be missing or damaged, contact U.S. Solar Mounts® directly for replacement as soon as possible.
Please keep in mind the following rules:
- Mother Nature is unforgiving, and will do her best to ruin whatever you install
- If you exercise poor judgment, no one is responsible but you.
- Do it right — Do it once.
It is the installer’s responsibility to comply with the following:
- All applicable local or national building codes, including any that may supersede this manual
- Ensuring that U.S. Solar Mounts are appropriate for each particular installation and the installation environment
- Ensuring safe installation of electrical components in the racking system
- Ensuring that correct and appropriate site specific design parameters are used in determining the anticipated design loading used for environmental variables, such as snow loading, maximum wind gusts, and topographic factors should be confirmed with local building officials or a licensed engineer
- Ensuring that soil conditions are adequate to support the racking structure and withstand site-specific wind loading.